Wednesday, April 13, 2016


upcoming reviews:

Theraplant ~ Apalacept  ~ tutti frutti X blueberry x bubba kush
Curaleaf~ Blue ~ couldn't find the strain info..i'm hoping it's blue dream
CPS ~ Hybican ~ scotts OG (Triangle Kush x Rare Dankness #1)
AGL ~ Indicol Q~ nicole kush  (MK Ultra x blueberry x shishkaberry) X Kosher Kush


i ordered a bit of flower/bud from each grower to stack up against each other side by side... let's see who I like best... hoping to get some fresh sticky buds...

also the new product Citron Concentrate by Curaleaf....can't wait to see what all the fuss is....I got a brand new glass piece as a gift today to try it out in...thanks Dude at my local headshop...can't call him out

I really loved the Bud/flower Curaleaf offered as Citron ~ Snow Dog a nice sativa that didn't slow me down and kept my symptoms at bay for a long time without needing to re-medicate too often.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment