Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Lemon OG Kush (Lemon Skunk x The OG #18) ~ AGL Indicol M


Just looked through the "medicine" cabinet to see what i could review for tonight. Boy am i glad I did.  I found a Lemon OG Kush Vape Cartridge..I had a very exciting day today got some great news that i can't really share yet but my head was spinning.. i got very anxious because i was soooooo emotional...haven't had an anxiety attack in months since i've been adjusting my indica vs. sativa times and uses.  It was for a good reason but none the less..I didn't think I would be able to sleep..
Wasn't sure I had any indicas left...last one...whew... I will be able to sleep after all... I just hit it  a couple of times and my eyelids feel like they have weights on them..couch lock a quick result for this one...... YAY... PEACE  and Good Night


**Lemon OG Kush ~ AGL Indicol M =THC:43.347% 

  THC-A: 0.544% CBD-A: 0.055% CBG-A: 0.499% 

  CBG: 0.811% CBN: 0.194% CBC: 0.670% 



"What this skunky indica lacks in longevity it makes up for in speed. A cross between the mythical Las Vegas Lemon Skunk and The OG #18, Lemon OG provides users with a quick-acting sleepy head sensation. While Lemon OG has inherited a skunky aroma from its kush relatives, this particular strain is mild tasting and pleasant smelling with fruity undertones. Lemon OG tends to feel more psychoactive than other members of the kush family, but still offers a heavy, medicated feel. The strain is great for stress relief and increasing appetite. . ~ Leafly.com


No comments:

Post a Comment