Saturday, April 23, 2016

Ghost Train Haze Shatter/ Fioraden B T69 concentrate

Ghost Train Haze ~ Fioraden B by CPS

Strain: Neville's Wreck x Ghost OG
First impression: a little on the dark side..but i'm told sometime that's ok..
Scent: not much scent
Taste: carmel, earthy, but mild
Finish: shatter consistency but in small pieces
Effect: a very energetic uplifting strain..makes me hungry, and make me very creative  
I try not to hit this one too hard .just a tiny bit in my Dr. Dabber and i'm off.... i tried a little bit and the effect were amazing and very fast..it doesn't seem to have as much flavor/ terpenes as some of the others i have tried but it still packs a really nice punch. It gave me the energy and focus to get through several projects without needing to re~medicate often. I am prone to anxiety attacks so I really can't do most sativas in high doses..just a little dab will do...before switching to a hybrid or indica..but that's just me...also just noticed i was staring off into space for a while...lol..not really hitting the pain in my back and shoulder at all though... might need a cookie..(m)edibles seem to work best for my muscle pain for some reason..have a great day ~  PEACE








"Ghost Train Haze..a sativa cross between Ghost OG and Neville’s Wreck. Unlike typical sativas, With a sour citrus and floral aroma, Ghost Train Haze delivers a potent dose of THC to knock out paindepression, and appetite loss, but patients prone to anxiety should steer clear of this heavy-hitter. Low doses are conducive to concentration and creativity. "` leafly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment