Sunday, April 24, 2016

Black Shadow~ Indicol D resin test ~ quick bud test

  

Black shadow (Black Domina x Ghost) ~ Indicol D by #AdvancedGrowLabs ~ Resin/Rosin Test




 ~hair straightener @ 280F
~ hand grip
~ bud
~ unbleached parchment paper










I try to run this "quick test" on all the new bud/flowers I pick up. just to make sure they still have trichomes...plus i like to experiment..looking for solvent free methods..as I am rying to stay organic....although i'm told this process can affect the terpenes..i checked the boiling point chart and I don't think I'm losing much.
This is a test that I so I can see the return of resin. I press the buds for 10-15 seconds at between 250-300 with the hand vice grip..there are many factors that can change the return of the bud...but i keep my test consistent..

                                                             
     








lots of pressure




beautiful color on this








a great return for 1 bud








a clean solventless dab...one bud...one sm. dab..












#Advanced Grow Labs..a great job on keeping/ maintaining trichomes on buds ..i will use this pressed chip toward my next batch of medicated honey as there is still plenty of "goodness" THC,CBD, terps..left in this bud.





an amazing return on a small bud.I'm super impressed...ran some tests on other buds not even close to this one!!!! BEST RETURN YET...




No comments:

Post a Comment