Sunday, April 17, 2016

Citron CR T85% by Curaleaf ~ Snow Dawg Crunch/Crumble

yeah...pain relief plus incentive to get my a$$ outside and into the garden....my veggies will thank me for it.....Citron /Snow Dawg..a Sativa Crumble/they call it crunch..i don't care it's freaking delicious and pack a huge punch so fragrant..and a huge energy boost...love my wax pen...i have a different attachment for each type of wax..sativa/hybrid/indica..this crunch/crumble is a homer in my book...a little goes a long way with this one...it melts a tad more slowly and gives off a really nice vape plume....i have been working outside in my garden for a while and didn't even realize how much time had passed..this one really hits the pain and stiffness...knock it down in price and i'll make it a go to favorite...
ready to get back outside ttyl peeps

Peace

 "Snow Dawg or G6,  is a sativa-dominant strain from theChemdawg family. This fast-flowering strain has a sweet fruity and citrus aroma, and patients typically choose Super Snow Dog for daytime relief of stress and tension."~ Leafly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment