Friday, March 4, 2016

Tauradene ~ Train Wreck Concentrate/ Wax Review ~ Sativa

I'm excited today. Tauradene by Connecticut Pharmaceuticals ( a SATIVA HEAVY HYBRID ) was the first strain I tried when I got my card. I have been looking forward to getting it again ever since. The tauradene put me in such a good mood I sang all the way home.  Today I am trying the Wax for the first time. The process used to smoke wax is called dabbing. There are extensive dab rigs you can buy made of glass but I prefer a wax pen it's cleaner, easier and less in your face.  Also, I am allergic to glass : meaning I BREAK THINGS....lol






Happy Friday DO NOT DISTURB.....

I will be using  Dr. Dabber Ghost Pen that I got online.  I like this wax pen but don't love it. You can't see the hit through the black enclosed wax chamber which I like to be able to do. It heats up nicely and does the job well. I loaded a grain of rice sized dab across the heating element and am gonna get medicated. I am new to concentrates and dabbing but from what I understand a little goes a long way.

I find the dabbing process and the wax messy but efficient. I am hoping that with practice my techniques will get better.

The trainwreck is perfect for me as it helps my attention problems as well as giving me enough energy to keep doing what I'm doing. This strain also takes away my neck and shoulder pain which are usually a constant.




"Trainwreck is a mind-bending hybrid with potent sativa effects that hit like a freight train. Mexican and Thai sativas were bred with Afghani indicas to produce this Northern California staple, passing on a sweet lemon and spicy pine aroma. Trainwreck begins its speedy hurtle through the mind with a surge of euphoria, awakening creativity and happiness. Migraines, pain, and arthritis are mowed down by Trainwreck’s high THC content, and many patients also use it for relief of anxiety, ADD/ADHD, and PTSD. ." ~ Leafly.com



No comments:

Post a Comment