Thursday, March 31, 2016

Dr. Dabber globe attachment review...

 I am soooooo excited today. this was on back order and it finally got here.....my Dr. Dabber Ghost Globe Attachment
 I really enjoy being able to see the smoke in the bowl...the covered chambers just don't do it for me..This atomizer is nice it can handle any concentrate...wax, shatter, RSO and even kief
 4:20 med session had to test it out with a FAT dab of a hybrid blend called Kedina + XW made by Theraplant consisting of the following strains: Mob Boss x Chem Dawg + East Coast Sour Diesel x Tangerine Haze + White Bastard.. I really like this one...
 just press the button and 1..2..3...filled with the cleanest most delicious vapor you can imagine
extra room in the globe for the vapor....... 
I highly recommend this globe and wax.....very very terpelicious...

UPDATE: rolled off table on 4/10 and glass cracked :( 😭😭😭😭

No comments:

Post a Comment