Friday, May 20, 2016

Sapphire ~ Cherry Thunderfuck T74% Hybrid Wax

 finally got back from a long overdue trip to the dispensary. My first instinct is to try everything all at once...but i will try to refrain... because i loved the Sapphire bud of much i decided to go with the Sapphire Wax first.. I must say i was disappointed to find out it wasn't a crumble..the CT rules for packaging can be confusing only allowing state names and abbreviations for the concentrates..i guess i should have read it a bit more closely...anyway...the wax is a thinner consistency that some of those i have had in the past...the taste is very earthy and sourish..i prefer that to the bright citrusy flavors actually people most don't...but i am weird like that...lol...the effects took a few minutes to sink in, but once it did..i felt an immediate warmth and a heavy eyelid feeling that let me know it was working..within 20 minutes i was feeling great..this is definitely a mood enhancer for me...i need that.    When i had the bud/flower version of this it didn't hit me quite as hard as the wax...with the bud i felt a bit more energized..different phenotype i guess maybe it was a while back....the wax gives me more of an indica buzz..could also be that i'm getting the flu..got my dabber loaded up and i'm ready for my day...bring it on.....

PEACE 

No comments:

Post a Comment