Sunday, May 15, 2016

plant therapy/Blue Dream/Train Wreck

so i haven't posted in a few days been in kind of a funk.....had few things happened that shook me up, i won't bore you with the details but i needed to chill. started off this morning with a balloon full of blue dream to get the creative juices flowing and worked out my garden plan..
..i took advantage of the great weather and started transplanting my vegetables to put into the garden..and taking care of some outdoor things..it was just the break i needed to get my mind right..

. i brought out the dr. dabber..
..packed it with my remaining tauradene and got it done...with all that i realized that in order to quiet my mind from the things that were bothering me i had to focus on something else...the garden..get out there enjoy the sunshine....even if it's for a few minutes...look at some flowers...look at some art..listen to some music...relax your mind from the tensions of every day life..grab your favorite strain...your favorite pipe..vape..pen...and chill...i know this blog is all over the place but that's where i'm at today... so sorry but PEACE

.

No comments:

Post a Comment