Thursday, August 18, 2016

Grape Stomper ~ Elioraca by Theraplant ~ 27%


As soon as I saw this being reviewed on Dabbin Dad i had to try it. I am a sucker for purps...ever since I started medicating I have always been on the lookout for any kind of purple strain.  This is a heady sativa hybrid great for daytime use. I can really feel the effects after the balloon full of vapor. The flavor on this one really must be enjoyed in a vaporizer or you miss the point.  If you burn this you can not savor the candy like flavor.  Since this strain is a sativa heavy hybrid I will probably not use this one at night.  I highly recommend trying a bit before this one disappears from your local dispensary !! I'm sure it will go fast.



"Also called "Sour Grapes," Grape Stomper is a craft hybrid strain created by Gage Green Seeds. A complex cross between breeder JojoRizo’s Purple Elephant and breeder Elite Seeds’ Chemdawg Sour Diesel, Grape Stomper has quite the pedigree. Slightly sativa-dominant, the effects of this strain are felt most in the head. In true hybrid form, however, a pleasant tingly-body sensation usually appears after a few minutes. This is a sociable strain that's for consumers who would like pain relief while out and about. As the name suggests, Grape Stomper also features a strong, fruity aroma similar to grape candy."  ~ Leafly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment